We would just like to update you in regards to our plans in the upcoming weeks – especially our temporary office closure during the MCO period.
Our top priority remains that the health and safety of our employees as well as the business interest of our clients are taken off through these challenging times.
Office Visits/ Client Meetings
- We have provided hand sanitisers and the reception area is regularly disinfected
- We understand that some of you have booked in face-to-face meeting with our consultants but if you wish to switch this as a phone meeting or a video call, please let us know and we will advise you on how to proceed.
- We have already tested our systems and our office is currently operating remotely (mostly from home). Therefore our client’s interest remain protected.
- Please feel free to call our General Manager, Ranee V, 016 2063 746 (Mobile) or write to email@example.com for any further assistance that we can provide.
- We will be monitoring government updates regularly and have placed in contingency plans to manage your accounts and events.
Aside from this, after this season, we expect it to be business as usual for us. We will be providing regular business updates through our emails, blogs and social media – so please subscribe and stay tuned.
During challenging times like these, we stand together and our support for you and your business continues to remain stronger than ever. Please reach out to us so we can help you navigate through any challenges that you may be facing.
Dato ‘ John Wiliam Xavier